Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Welcome to my Blog




First of all I have to confess for not being prompt (to put it midly) in returning many of your emails. My sincerest apologies! It has been a great but busy year . Graduating in Canadian Public School, moving to UBC-O campus Sept 2nd. For those of you who don't know what UBC-O (University of British Columbia Okanagan). So I thought by keeping a blog in that way you know what's rocking my world! I won't try but make a conserted effort to respond to emails. I am aware of the fact that I still have responded to emails I had received in February-sorry!
Just came back from a mission trip two ago. Report back and photo's will follow soon.-Lloyd

3 comments:

Scott said...

Mate! You look pretty impressive! Is that your graduating gown? Nice. what will you be studying at UBC?
By the way - glasd to have the honour to be #1 on the comments!
Scott

Lloyd Maroney said...

Thanks Scott! I'll be studying for a Bachelor of Science at UBC

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.