Friday, February 16, 2007

The Morning Has Finally Been Broken

After months of grey clouds,rain, wind chills, blizzards and snow etc; for the first time in the land of eskimos and beavers, to my suprise I witnessed a clear blue sky and of course my good old African Sun. The weather has made my day (spring is almost upon us now). It has been along long..... time since I have seen the sun shining in crystal blue skies. Sorry Mr Grizzly Bear, this South African is not going to be in hibernation for very long!

My Residency Building

Season beggining to change(UBC-O Campus)

The Science Building


Man it looks like I'm starting to miss Home................


And of course what would this post be without the gorgious African Savanna Sun?


Guess, I got a little carried away,today that was my first source of sunlight since September and was still getting cold.

-Lloyd

No comments: