Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Need Sleep!

Wow, what a week of studying, no exams until Monday. Two on the same day, bumber!!!I could be all cranky and moan but I'm going to suck up it for change. Jesus exmaple of humality truely challenged me this week. John Chapter 13. What Jesus did for his disciples, demonstarting his love and gave them a picture of what He was about to do, so that we could have everlasting life. (Today, during a hectic week), it was great to share in fellowship with some brothers and sisters in Christ on campus.

And as for Mr Good Old Grizzly Bear, he has been evicted from his cave. I've taken over, today I was given permanent residency in Canada (meaning I can now leave and comeback to Canada as many times as I please, you could probably figure out where I would be headed t0... hopefully in the next year or so). Now I think it is time for me to retreat to my new found cave. I need...some.uh......sleep.

-Lloyd

No comments: