Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sink,Swim or Walk?

We've all heard the saying when the going gets tough.... you'll either sink or swim! Right now I'm about to drown.

I have a Chemistry Exam this Friday. Next Tuesday I have a Biology Exam. The next day I have a 1000 word plus essay on Abortion for English. To put me icing on the cake, I have a Calculus Exam next week Friday. Not, to mention all the lab work that is during the course of next week.

Yet there is hope for me. My life belongs to Jesus. He tells me, drop your anxiety and stress on Me, because I care for you (1 Peter 5:7). My world may begin to spiral out of control but I have nothing to fear. Jesus loves me.

He will help me when I drop my anxiety on Him.It doesn't matter if I'm about to drown. Putting my faith and trust in Jesus is the option. Instead of crashing onto the ocean floor, I will be walking hand in hand with Jesus, just like Peter .

-Lloyd

3 comments:

Scott said...

Yes, yes yes.

You don't want to come back to CT and bea leader for me next year, do you?

Lloyd Maroney said...

would love to comback and say yes!

Lloyd Maroney said...

Wow guys! Those comments were a real encouragement to me. Thank you!