Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Best Moments of 2006- Part 2,3,4

Regretably, there has not been one day in this year that I have been healthy. I'm now down with a couple of colds and possible have the flu. Missing two weeks of Varsity is hard enough as it is but I have faith that Jesus will carrry me. So to put a smile on my lovely "New Year" I decided to finally clear out the chesnut on 2006.

Best Moment # 2
Travelling in Italy

This is me inside the Colluseum (Rome)


Travelling with my Bro, Uwen , made the trip all the more better! I decided not to include a great brother photo ( It is his Birthday today, so he rightly deserves to stand solo)!

Best Moment #3
Travelling in Greece


In Athens (for more tour pics see my facebook profile)

Best Moment # 4

Finishing School

My Short Graduation Video


I saved the best for last! Graduating from School is the definately the moment I will savour the most. The year was tough and God carried me through. Since leaving beloved South Africa, to be accepted into UBC, faculty of Science was just a dream. Through the never unending twist and challenges of schooling in 2006, Lord Jesus, there is no way I could have got to UBC on my own. I'm humbled and truly thankful and I will try to make the best of the oppotunities you have blessed me with.

-Lloyd

1 comment:

Scott said...

Mate, hope you feel better soon - well done on a great looking 2006!

Looking forward to keeping in touch with your 2007