Sunday, July 11, 2010

What a month!

I was so looking forward to the Fifa World Cup 2010 in South Africa and it is no more. Where has all the time gone. Four years of waiting has flown by in an instant. Watching soccer 24/7 for a month was awesome. Now what do I do with myself?

Despite the drama, the heartbreaks, the controversies...
so proud to be South African. SA delivered the Fifa World Cup with flavor and style.
Looking forward to receiving a Vuvuzela in the mail :P!


Soccer fans react as they watch the final of the 2010 Soccer World Cup between Spain and the Netherlands in a fan park in Soweto township outside Johannesburg 11 July, 2010. REUTERS/Mike Hutchings (SOUTH AFRICA - Tags: SPORT SOCCER WORLD CUP IMAGES OF THE DAY)

What will the impact of World Cup2010 be? I don't know. I hope for a lasting and positive legacy for this beautiful country I call home.

No comments: